Amy Carrigan, MSSA
Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Heidelberg University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Walden University
- Developmental Psychology – National Institutes of Health, Protecting Human Subject Research Participants
- Carrigan, A. (2007). Developmental factors for consideration for assessment and treatment. In T. Romen & A. Freeman (Eds.), Cognitive behavior therapy in clinical social work practice. New York: Springer Publishers.
- National Academic Advising Association, spring 2012
- “The Long-Term Impact of Divorce on College Student Autonomy” – dissertation in progress, Bahamian Cultural Research, 2001-2010
- American Cancer Society
- The Rescue Mission, Fort Wayne
- United Way of Allen County
View Amy Carrigan’s curriculum vitae.